Friday, December 12, 2008

In my mind


In My Mind
by Jenn Farrell

Somewhere in my dreams tonight
I'll see you standing there
You look at me with a smile
"Life isn't always fair"
You say you were chosen for his garden
His preciously hand picked bouquet
"God really needed me,
That's why I couldn't stay"
It's said to be that angels
Are sent from above
I've always had my angel
whose heart was filled with love.
Wherever the ocean meets the sky
There will be memories of you and I
When I look up at that sky so blue
All I see are visions of you
"While there's a heart in me, you'll be a part of me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely passage Lynn, Very emotional. Thank you for sharing it with us X

Thinking of you all as always, especially at this time.

All my love,

Sooz xxxx

Kevy Rude Bhoy said...

Thats beautiful lynn a real moving read.glad you still doing stuff on here.love as always to all of you
KRB xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn and family, this is your cousin from Canada. Very sorry to hear of your loss, our hearts go out to you and your family.
Valerie Flanagan and Family
Aunt Cathy's daughter.